Product Code : Unique Fertilizer
Brand Name : WELLCROP
For the purpose of ecological, viable and vigorous organic farming, the Unique fertilizer is the most adept choice to choose from. The Unique fertilizer is an on-going natural substitute solution which is utilized to recuperate or boost the quality of the soil which aids for more improved plant growth. It stabilizes the nourishment ratio and deliveries both macro and micro nutrients to the plants all the way through its developing cycle. This organic fertilizer helps in providing higher results which help results in lively and strong plants.It amplifies the productiveness of the soil fertility by balancing the Ph, enhancing the structure of soil and its texture, which further helps improves in the development of the soil micro flora in addition with improved and enhanced environment for beneficial microbes.
Organic fertilizer also helps in averting the invasion of the roots which is instigated by soil nematodes. In this way, it does not give any entree to the soil pathogenic fungi which enters through the plant root system and causes decay.It aids to repair nitrogen from the atmosphere, carry on with the uptake of the dash, phosphate and micro-nutrient from an unobtainable type.
- It helps Uphold quicker growth of the plants, upsurge and raise the crop yield. (from 20% to 25% For all kind of crops)
- It helps Produce crop with improved taste, permanent and durable quality.
- It decreases soil decontamination and erosion of the soil.
- It aids in Long term enhancement of the land.
- It assists in improved root system by stimulating the growth of root.
- It provides healthy, green and atmosphere defensive results
- It contains numerous plant nutrient derived from organic matters.
- Vermicompost, Rock Phosphate
- Seaweed, Potassium Humate
- Natural soil elements
- Mycorriza and other useful biofungicides.
- Neem cake, Caster cake
- Enriched Bio coated bentonite
Soil Application – Take 5 kg Unique Fertilizer per acre mixed with 40-50 kg of well decomposed F.Y.M/compost or vermicompost or field soil and broadcast before sowing or broadcast up to 45 days after sowing in the standing crop and irrigate the field.